Thursday, June 1, 2017

I can't believe it is first of June already.  How can time go so fast?

I am working on things for my booth at the Best of Missouri Market and More again this fall at the St. Louis Botanical Gardens Oct. 6-8.  I will have many colors of my favorite lace scarves, also some felt hats, beanie style hats and crochets cloche hats. Again I will offer my awesome alpaca socks that are a big hit.  Look for some new tie dye ones I am working on too. Hope to see you there.

I also will be vending once again in Cape Girardeau during the Christmas Craft Show at the A. C. Brase Arena.  Look for me there near the same place I used to be but up against the wall on bottom floor.  Across from the dog cookies and goat milk soaps.  Hope to see you there as well.

Then the last event I will be vending at is the Ozark Fiber Fling in Steelville Mo.  This is Nov 3-4 and look for my class on felting mittens.