Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I can't believe it is the end of July already.  Time is flying by.  I have been very busy creating suri alpaca products for my Etsy shop and my shows I will be vending at.

I had a dream to create a fantastic sock made from USA Suri Alpaca fiber that will stay fit on the legs.  After several months of dedicated communications back and forth I have a final product to unveil.  The SuriSmart Sock.  Made from USA suri alpaca as well as USA merino, nylon, and spandex to give the sock everything it needs to make it a comfortable natural fiber sock.  The added merino and nylon helps to get the yarn perfect so the sock knitter can use it in the sock machine.   Then I wash them all gently, lay them flat to dry and label them.
They are machine washable! That was my goal to provide a comfortable, long lasting, natural fiber sock that you can wash in the machine without shrinking.



I've also been busy creating new designs for fall.  Here are a few items I have made.  






I will be vending at the Best of Missouri and More at the St. Louis Botanical Gardens Oct. 2-4 2015. If you are in the area this is a great show to attend.  4 large tents filled with handmade items from food to clothing.  

I will also be vending at the Ozark Fiber Fling in Steelville, Mo.  Nov. 6-7, 2015

I am planning an Open House at my Farm Store on November 14, Stay tuned for details. 

You may sign up for email newsletters I send out periodically about events and details. Sign up here