Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring is in the Air

I thought it was time to update.  Spring has arrived and the grass is growing faster than I can keep up with.  So  now more outdoor chores are keeping me from working with the fiber arts, but won't be long and it will be too hot and I'll get  back to it.

I'm going to be vending at a new show this spring,  The Bilderbach Art Studio, in Cape Girardeau Mo, on May17th and 18th. 

The book, Savor Missouri, is now published and available for purchase.  Here is a link to read more about it.  http://www.missourilife.com/blogs/savor-missouri  I have a few available for purchase in my studio/store.  Call or email before coming though.  I'm not always here.

I've been making  many new designs again and get all excited as I usually do.  Here is a sneak peak at just a few of them.
My Facebook page is growing and getting close to 500 likes.  If you haven't liked it, you might want to head on over to LIKE it.  Once I reach 500 likes, there will be a random drawing for $20 gift certificate to use however you choose from my store.