Monday, December 17, 2012

December 2012

It has been a very busy fall for us here on the farm.  We had a successful year this past year and many thanks to my loyal return customers and the new customers too!  Your purchases help me keep my alpacas in good quality hay and feed and help me to make more fiber items for next year.  Be looking for new designs.  I have many ideas floating around in this head!!

Moose (the bottle baby) is growing nicely and almost ready to be completely weaned from the bottle so when we move the cria into their own pen away from momma's to be weaned we will move him too and take away his bottle.  He likes our grandson Easton.  Easton named Moose, they share the same birthday.

We are looking to sell a few alpacas to make room for new breedings and new cria.  I just don't have room for them all if I want to continue to breed for more.  Special pricing on multiple alpacas.  Just ask. 

Thanks again for a wonderful 2012.  Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year for 2013.