Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring events 2012

All packed up ready to head to Kansas City this weekend for MOPACA!  The alpaca show with so much to offer.  There are some of the best alpacas in the country showing as well as fiber artists and spinners spinning fiber.  There are many vendors, including me, with lovely items made from alpaca fiber. 
Come by the Royal Hale Arena in Kansas City, Mo for a great time, oh and bring money!

When I return back home, my fiber studio/store will be pretty empty to a great time to paint it.  I will be glad when that job is done.

On April 14th I'll be in Waterloo, Illinois at the Monroe county sheep and craft day.  A great time for all the family with lots of activities from watching sheep herding and sheep bingo, to shearing demo's and of course vendors.  Stop by my booth.  If you tell me you seen my post here I will give you 10% off your purchases there.

Shearing is set for May 11th on a friday.  Then I'll be listing more fiber on my etsy site after that.  Some may go to mills for yarn processing.  I also have 2 cria due to  be  born around shearing date.  Then 2 more due in June and 1 due in August.  Can't wait to see those cute cria romping around in the pastures. 

I also have plans to be at the BEST OF MISSOURI MARKET this fall in St. Louis.  So I am in the process of making several items for sale.  A friend which is a great knitter is also hand knitting a few things for me. If you get a chance to try her goatmilk soap, it is awesome.  It is patchwork acres from Marble Hill, Mo and her name is Barb.